We stayed in a 2 bdrm. in Sanibel Siesta recently. Our kids loved the ease of getting to the beach and the space in our condo. We did however find the condo in need of updating, better appointment of towels (1 bath towel per person and no beach towels felt stingy), and a pool snack bar of some kind would be nice. Pond is lovely; everything is very clean around the perimeter and things were quiet which is great for a good night's sleep which we needed! Garage parking was great.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Siesta Condominiums Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Siesta Condominiums Hotel
- Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Siesta Condominiums
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel Siesta, located on world famous Sanibel Island in the Gulf of Mexico, is a crown jewel along the coast of Southwest Florida. Our seaside resort offers a private gulf front location featuring 2 bedroom/2 bath accommodations with spacious living rooms, dining areas, fully equipped kitchens, cable TV, free wifi and a large screened lanai --- the ultimate in vacation rental condominiums! Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and sugar white beaches, Sanibel Siesta offers a heated pool, tennis courts, shuffleboard and outdoor gas grills. A challenging golf course is nearby. You'll enjoy friend neighbors and a quiet charm at our island resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sanibel Siesta Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.