At $150 PLUS $5 for parking, this is one of the least valuable hotel stays I have ever had. The hotel is run down, the rooms are cramped and dirty, the bathroom is so small you can hardly close the door and the air conditioning is so noisy you cannot have a conversation. If I did not need to stay here for a wedding I would have left and demanded my money back. The linens say "Holiday Inn" and the towels are grey - supposed to be white. What a dump.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Spanish Quarter Hotel
- Best Western Spanish Quarter Hotel Saint Augustine
- Best Western Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at the newly renovated Best Western Spanish Quarter Inn! We're in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We have comfortable, petite rooms and breakfast is included. You can even enjoy complimentary room service! We are walking distance to St. George Street, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, the Lightner Museum and the Castillo de San Marcos. We provide leisure travelers with affordable and comfortable accommodations. Sightseeing trains conveniently stop right in front or our property. Nestled in downtown St. Augustine, the Best Western Spanish Quarter Inn offers all the conveniences you need for a pleasant vacation. You can also relax in our refreshing pool or stare at the stars in our whirlpool! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Spanish Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.