I first went in the PEEKS office in mid july 2011 While we were on a 4 night stay up the road in the majestic in.Which I'll just say was very un satifactery!! & cost us a chunk of change! we was having shirts made & I walked over to Peeks & checked it out.I fell in love with it's charm & location!! So in August we went back to pc for a seven night stay @ peeks.Room was ready & we got to check in early.I found just this>>>A hotel that was built in 1953, clean room clean pool,a kitcnen that you could prepair moest any meal in.Picnic tabels & BBQ grills & the clerk told me that if I needed a tabel or grill & did'nt have 1 that 1 of the staff would help me get 1.& when you look @ their site Pict's, The funland arcade across the street has a full menue resteraunt,soft serve or hand diped ice cream & you can get a 16oz glass of draft beer for a $. So to sum it up if yo're a picky type person that dont care what kind of $ you spend You mite want to look futher. But if you want a good cheap place to stay & dont mind a few imperfections such a paint chip or 2,a mis match light here & there or going to get your own towels. You are gonna love this place!!! Rember this is a multi,Generation American family owen Motel.I met the owner during my stay. Very nice fellow!! & he is keeping his price's very afordable.I myself want to help him keep this land mark going!!!
- Also Known As:
- Peek`s Hotel
- Peek`s Hotel Panama City Beach
- Peeks Hotel Panama City Beach
- Peeks Motel Panama City Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cherished by guests for decades as Peeks Motel, recently renamed Palm Grove. Palm Grove offers no-nonsense accommodations directly on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico. And at a price that will actually allow you to enjoy your stay while experiencing all the food, fun and entertainment Panama City Beach provides. ... more less