I had read a number of reports about this hotel and was considering cancelling right up until we left for Florida. We spent the last two days/nights of our Florida vacation here. We arrived late and were tired after a final day at Disney World. The gentleman who checked us in was very nice and check in went quickly. We had 2 rooms and I'm glad to say both rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Both rooms looked like they'd recently been painted but there was no paint smell. While the furniture was a little dated, it was clean and served our purpose. Nice flat screen T.V. The breakfast buffet was limited, but I had a banana nut muffin that was delicious and fresh and the rest of my party enjoyed the waffle maker. The free wi-fi was a real plus. The cleaning staff were so nice as were all the front desk people. The weather had turned cool so we didn't use the pool. For what we paid, we were more than pleased with this hotel and would stay here again. If I had complaint it would be that the A/C unit was loud, but we were so tired we had no trouble falling asleep and slept right through the noise. Also, I did find it disappointing that nobody seemed to maintain the grounds outside. Our window offered a view of a pond, but there was a lot of trash along the property line. Glad we kept our reservation - it was a good choice.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Universal Studios
- Baymont Inn & Suites Universal Studios Hotel Orlando
- Baymont Inn & Suites Universal Studios Hotel
- Baymont Inn Universal Studios
- Baymont Inn Orlando
- Orlando Baymont Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Universal Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.