Loved the furnishings of this deluxe resort. Theme was awesome. We liked the proximity to Epcot also. Stormalong Bay we were told via mail would be closed during our stay for refurbishments but it was operating and was fun.
Your room location can defiantely make or break your stay here. Also be sure to request a LARGE BALCONY. I made the mistake on the online check-in to check off large or small not knowing the difference. A small balcony means you will have a door and a 3 inch square to stand on. Other than aesthetics I'm not sure what the hell the purpose of those balconies is for. So useless. Also for the price we would have liked a larger fridge and a microwave in the room. Also in hindsight travelling with 2 young kids we should have gotten a suite with a seperate room. Otherwise you'll all be in one large room and well my kids won't sleep if the light or tv is on. We stayed on the third floor closer to the small pool and Epcot. It was a good location for Epcot, laundry and small pool but a decent walk to the lobby and a big hike to the buses. Also the transportation stinks here. Buses to AK and DD include 4 other hotels so they are always packed. It took us 1 hour to get home from DD and 45 minutes from AK. The food court is also not that great. Very minimal offerings and selection. The French Quater has a better food court and is a Disney moderate hotel.
Overall I would stay here again for the pools, proximity to EPCOT, and the overall theme and the rooms were comfortable. I would just be very particular in room request and if travelling during a busier time I might think about driving to some park and attractions rather than relying on Disney buses.
We also liked wlaking to Hollywood Studios and the boat there. Beaches and Cream was great too as was room service. It's definately a popular hotel and busy so be prepared it can be quite noisy.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disney Beach Club
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Beach Club wraps leisure, elegance and romance into a full-service New England-style Disney Deluxe Resort. Adjacent to Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Villas Resorts, this resort shares the beachside delights of 25-acre Crescent Lake and the high-spirited fun of Stormalong Bay - a 3-acre water wonderland—featuring waterfalls, a lazy circular river, a waterslide and an elevated tanning deck to let you soak up the sun's golden rays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.