So, I was their for the Blackberry World during 3 nights, The hotel is really big, and i was lucky enough to be in the "lobby tower" on 10th floor. The room was good sized with pool view.
The balcony was large enough, and everything was good.
Their is a few bar, restaurants in the hotel, service was fast and friendly.
The self parking is 15$ (but long walk or use the shuttle!) and valet was 24$ (the team was really friendly as well).
So, this hotel will be amazing if you are their for a convention, but if you want to go their for the "resort" side, I think you wont be able to really enjoy it. (except if you only go to parks, the hotel is good located).
I will definetly go back on this marriott for a convention!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Orlando World Center Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Orlando World Center Resort And Convention Center
- Marriott Orlando
- Marriott Orlando World Center Hotel
- Orlando Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Already one of the nation’s most impressive hotels, Orlando World Center Marriott features the ultimate in comfort and style, just minutes from the city’s hottest attractions, entertainment and dining options. And now, with refreshed suites, an all-new pool area, three water slides, a reconcepted on-site restaurant and more to be completed in phases by May 24, 2013, our world gets better every day.Recently completed renovations include new Suites, surround yourself with the comfort of island-like tranquility whether resting up after your event or catching up on some work. Starbucks® has been redesigned and expanded to resemble those found on neighborhood street corners across the country and features additional seating for networking. The Falls Pool has offers a refreshing new pool experience featuring an expanded pool deck and function lawn for poolside events. Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen opened January 2013, a rustic-style venue aimed at showcasing fresh and authentic family-style Italian cuisine with local farm inspiration. This spring you’ll experience the new Falls Pool Bar & Grill offering refreshing beverages and casual dining, a renovated game room with interactive games and a Kid's Zero Entry Pool and water playground with fountains, bubblers, water mushrooms, in-ground spray jets, water cannons and lily pads. Finally on May 24, 2013, slide into summer with a new slide tower featuring two, 200-foot winding water slides and one, 90-foot speed water slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Orlando World Center Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.