We stayed at this hotel the night before our cruise. After arriving at the airport and calling for the shuttle, we went wrong somehow and missed the shuttle. We called back and they told us to take a cab and they would pay. Very gracious. We checked in easily and Alex at the front desk recommended places for dinner near by. There is a shopping center across the street, with a Publix that we used to pick up a few things before the cruise.
The hotel was a standard Hampton with a nice pool and good breakfast bar. Everyone was helpful and friendly. If we come back to Miami, we would not hestitant to stay there again!!!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Miami
- Miami Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport hotel is located at the Waterford Corporate Park - Blue Lagoon complex, the perfect location for those visiting Miami for business or pleasure: Located just 5 minutes from Miami International Airport, 15 minutes from Downtown Miami, Brickell, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove and Doral. The Port of Miami is just a few miles from our door. Close to the Dolphin Mall, International Mall, Dadeland Mall & Aventura Mall and the South Florida Beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.