We just returned after a three day stay in March 2012. I was a bit concerned after reading several negative reviews but can honestly say that this resort is perhaps the nicest and most luxurious resort I have ever visited. I have stayed at several very high end resorts including the Four Seasons Biltmore so I appreciate what a five star resort entails.
Sunset Key offers very well-appointed and private cottage minutes away from the hectic pace of Key West. The grounds are very lush with a beautiful zero-entry pool and a private white sand beach. We found the service to be excellent and the food the resort was very good as well.
If you are looking for a ultra-exclusive luxurious private resort you are at the right place. Yes, it is very expensive but well worth it in my opinion. There is a reason that Oprah and Madonna both have private homes on this island. If you can afford it spend the money.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Sunset Key
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest
- Sunset Key Guest Cottage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West Old Town historic seaport district featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.