My family and I spent a week at the Key West Inn and we loved it. Yeah, its not the Hilton or the Embassy Suites, but it doesn't profess to be either. We enjoyed the spacious balcony for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Watching the boats go out for the day during morning coffee and waving to the peeps on the boats was tops. Every night, the restaurant across the canal has live, enjoyable music. Free live tunes! Sweet. We stocked up on food and drink at the local grocery, cooked our own meals and saved huge bucks. Sure, the kitchen is sparsely stocked with the bare minimum of utensils, but we made do. The two-story condo style was nice so we could leave the kids downstairs to watch TV. If we needed something like towels or shampoo or whatever, the service people were usually around. This motel is for families that don't require everything to be "just so". If you are "roll with it" type, then this motel is for you!
- Also Known As:
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our two level, townhouse style suites are approximately 1,000 square feet in size and consist of a master bedroom with queen size bed, a living room with a queen size sofa sleeper and two full bathrooms. Also included in your suite is a kitchen with full size refrigerator, range, microwave and dishwasher. All units feature a private, screened balcony that overlooks our marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Olotels, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Key West Inn - Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.