Payed $140 for one night during graduation time. Room was dirty, beds were terrible, too scared to even go to eat their breakfast. The sleep Inn is my usal spot,but it was sold out. Only stayed here as it was only place with a room that night. Go else where.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Gainesville Hotel
- Howard Johnson Express Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Howard Johnson Gainesville
- Gainesville Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are newly remodeled and finished our remodel late 2010. We now have new bed, new bedspreads, new carpets, new exterior, new interiors and offer a quaint breakfast selection. We still have our sparkling clean pool, and plenty of parking. We accommodate students, parents, truckers and travelers of all kinds, though, we are sorry we do not accept pets. We are conveniently located close to the Football stadium of the University of Florida, Shands Hospital, the VA Hospital, Gainesville Airport, and Gainesville Racetrack (home of GatorNational). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.