The clerk was nice, but got no support from owner. WiFi doesn't work in the rooms; only in lobby. The desk clerk ran out of ethernet cables. The desk clerk left at 9:30pm, while I was using the WiFi in the lobby. She said, "I have to run to the airport to pick up some guests." She left me in the lobby to receive guests. For the first twenty minutes I received greeted guests with the unbelievable news. They just sat and waited for the clerk and van to return. Breakfast was bad. Most of the food was gone and slow to get replenished. The owner, who drove a Lexus, was standing behind the counter when I checked out. He was using a computer. When I told the above to the checkout clerk, the owner never even looked up from his computer. My advice, stay in corporately owned hotels. These franchise owned hotels vary too greatly. Some are good, but then you get one like this. Good Luck
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Airport Hotel Fort Myers
- Comfort Suites Airport Hotel
- Comfort Suites Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Comfort Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Quality Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.