We were put in this hotel as a post cruise night stay, we arrived at 12 noon and we were not leaving until 4.oopm the following day.
Room fine, but no information in the room that you come to expect, e.g details of local restaurants
The staff were welcoming and we were given a later check out to accommodate our flight.
We were however unable to get details about transport to the beach etc. We expected this info to be in the room , only that the porter ever heard our request and he advised us about getting a taxi, which proved costly. It would have been useful if we could have got info on public transport.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott North Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott North Fort Lauderdale Hotel resides in the lush Cypress Creek Florida Nature Preserve, bestowing an enchanting backdrop for our guests all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Marriott North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.