My husband and I stayed at Lago Mar for a 3 night getaway. We absolutely loved it. This resort is anything but "tired" like some other reviews were saying. Our room looked new and our hallway and building was freshly painted and bright. We stayed in the main building and had a view of the lagoon pool. It was the "executive one bedroom suite". Very big room with a kitchen and separate living room area. We ate onsite the whole time except 1 night we went to Las Olas. Food at Lago Mar was excellent. We loved the family owned feel of it. We took a walk down to the Marriott and were so happy we didn't stay there - it was too crowded and didn't feel "homey".
The staff were very nice and friendly. I can't wait until we can go back.
I posted some pictures so all can see how nice this resort is.
- Also Known As:
- Lago Mar Resort And Club Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Lago Mar Resort And Club Hotel
- Lago Mar
- Lago Mar Hotel
- Lago Mar Resort
- Ft Lauderdale Lago Mar
- Mar Lago Hotel
- Lago Mar Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Fort Lauderdale beachfront resort that is decidedly, and purposefully, different. Understated, not loud. Gracious, not pretentious. Deferential, not presumptuous. In short, a sophisticated retreat where you can appreciate the enduring traditions of genuine hospitality. With its spectacular 500 foot private beach and secluded location emcompassing 10 acres in the exclusive Harbor Beach neighborhood of Fort Lauderdale, Lago Mar Resort and Club invites you to discover one of the best vacation resorts to stay in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Lago Mar Resort and Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.