I spent one night here with my family over the memorial day weekend. Here is a quick review. PROS: Great location, across the street from the beach, walking distance to great restaurants and bars. Las Olas is a quick 5 minute taxi ride away. Cons: where do I start, upon arrival all the employees looked like they were on vacation. We struggled with our bags and basically were our own bellhops while the employees looked on. We checked in late afternoon so I requested a late check out. Well the gentleman on the other line acted like he was doing me a favor and told me he would give me until noon. Even the holiday inn will suggest becoming a hotel member so a guest can enjoy certain perks. I was totally disgusted with the customer service at this hotel and asked myself "Is this Marriott"? Thank god for Jimmy the valet manager who knew everything about customer service from bottled water to rinsing the car off. Courtyard needs to have you training the other employees about customer service. Overall if you want a great location but don't care about customer service then stay here...
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Otel, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.