From the moment we arrived at the Ritz in Ft. Lauderdale it exceeded all of our expectations. We were early for check-in so we waited in the club lounge where you can relax, snack and wait for your room. Staff was extremelly attentive and welcoming. Our room was spacious with spectacular views of the intercoastal and the atlantic. The only downside to the room was that the air-conditioners on the roof below took away from some of the ambiance on the balconies. Our favorite place at the hotel was the pool and pool bar. We did have a cabana one day which was perfect for relaxing. Access to the beach from the Ritz was convenient. Protected turtle nests on the beach were great! The beach was clean except for large amounts of seaweed.
We used the concierge for dinner suggestions/reservations every night and where never dissapointed. We ate one night at the Ritz and the food was excellent. Lobby bar was very nice and had outdoor seating for lounging after dinner.
A special thank you to: Ceder, Scott, Richard, Lisa, Noya, Stephanie, Gerard, Ingrid and Yuan ... you all made our stay wonderful and helped us make more great memories!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale Hotel
- The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ritz Carlton
- Fort Lauderdale Ritz
- Fort Lauderdale Ritz-Carlton
- St Regis Fort Lauderdale
- St Regis Ft Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The area's newest luxury hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale infuses the Gold Coast with casual luxury as the city’s first and only AAA Five Diamond hotel. The 24-story, dramatically tiered and glass walled structure has sweeping curves that are reminiscent of a luxury liner. Design elements recall the 1940’s, with artwork that includes playful murals inspired by French artist Jean Cocteau and a 13-foot high mural of a seascape inspired by the 1880 painting, “King Neptune and His Horses.” The property features 192 guest rooms and suites; a 2,200 square foot Club Lounge, 24,000 square feet of light-filled meeting space; a 29,000 square foot oceanfront sundeck with an infinity pool and private cabanas; destination Spa with an organic and active-botanical treatment menu and a water-view fitness center. Four dining and entertainment options include the new Via Luna Italian grill with seating indoors or al fresco on an oceanfront patio, the dramatic oceanfront Via Luna Bar, a private Wine Room with a 5,000 bottle wine cellar and a seventh floor Poolside Café with commanding ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Expedia, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.