This has to be our best value holiday location so far.We stayed for a week and as others have said - exceptionally clean, well maintained, the pool was sparkling and very welcome! Gladys the cleaner will clean your room every day if you want!
We didn't need a car - walk 5 mins (or less) to the beach, the suntrolley (50c) goes to Galleria Mall and Publix one way, and Bvd Las Olas the other.
No. 36 bus ($1.75) goes all the way to Sawgrass Mills, and the Swap Shop for bargains.
Try the Mexican Cantina restaurant (15min walk) for great value magaritas and food too.
- Also Known As:
- Napoli Belmar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Napoli Belmar Hotel
- Napoli Belmar Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach minutes from the famous Las Olas Boulevard. Come see why this Mediterranean-style resort is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. The Napoli Belmar Resort offers a relaxing and pleasing atmosphere, 2 swimming pools (one heated), and a BBQ picnic area. English and Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Napoli Belmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.