This modern hotel with its ultra-chic lobby is in the W style minus all the cheese. It's clean, with great views and the best deal on the strip. The excellent service is highlighted by cool contemporary furnishings. You may even want to take home the stuffed turtle they offer. The main lounge service was appallingly slow but we may have had a rookie. ABSOLUTELY NOT TO BE MISSED is the Oceanview Delight cafe around the corner at 9th and A1A between McSorley's and the Sunwear shop. There you will be treated to entrees with fresh ingredients by the most helpful friendly service we've ever encountered and they're steps away from the beach. The hotel also has a nice pool that is calm and relaxing.
- Also Known As:
- b Ocean Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- b Ocean Fort Lauderdale Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps away from the sea foam of the beautiful Fort Lauderdale beach, B Ocean Fort Lauderdale offers you a sensational experience among Fort Lauderdal hotels: oceanfront hotel accommodations, unique restaurants and lounging areas, B Indulged™ spa suite and a variety of excursions for those guests looking to B Adventurous™ and explore Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Our B on Top™ ballroom and meeting rooms on the penthouse floor overlook the Atlantic Ocean, presenting a special setting for business meetings and social gatherings held at this Fort Lauderdale Beach hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your B Ocean Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.