We stayed here for 4 nights during Spring Break. There were college kids in the hotel but they had to sign a "no partying agreement" which must have worked because they didnt bother us. Breakfast was awesome. The happy hour food is just chips and popcorn, Outdoor pool was nice and kept warm. They only had the basic cable channels. Access to the beach is 2-3 minute walk. Would definately stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach Hotel Destin
- Embassy Suites Destin
- Destin Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach is an all-suite hotel featuring amenities designed to pamper our guests: We are across the street from the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico with a private beach access, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, complimentary Evening Reception nightly, Complimentary wired and wireless internet. Check in 4pm / Check out is 11am. Age Restrictions 25 to checkin. We are across the street from our lovely beach. 100 yards from our front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Destin - Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.