My husband, my 6 year old daughter and myself found this hotel on tripadvisor and liked the reviews. All positive reviews are true. The room was very clean and cute. The bathroom was nice and the kitchen was very well equiped. The pool was heated and the whirlpool was great.The breakfast provided delighted my daughter (fresh fruit) and lots of goodies!
This hotel is on the bay but the beach is very close.The staff was GREAT and really tried to help with anything we needed,really lovely people!!!
Be aware that a highrise is being built directly behind the hotel and I wouldnt want a room in the back.No view.But I would Definitely go back(hope to do it soon).
- Also Known As:
- Sea Captain Resort On The Bay Hotel
- Sea Captain Resort On The Bay Hotel Clearwater
- Sea Captain Clearwater
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Official Resort Partner of Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Winter the Dolphin! Small resort located on the bay overlooking the harbor and Clearwater Marina, the Sea Captain Resort is only 100 yards from the Gulf of Mexico public beaches, Pier 60, and in walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Resort features boat slips, fishing dock, grills, heated pool, hot tub, bicycles, shuffleboard, and free wi-fi. One-bedroom suites, efficiencies, and motel rooms available, with complimentary continental breakfast on the weekends; coffee and fresh Florida orange juice daily. One of Winter the Dolphin's favorite places to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Sea Captain Resort on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.