My husband and I decided to spend a couple of days in Clearwater while on our way to Ft. Myers and were delighted to discover the Chart House Suites. The ground floor room we had was spacious, clean, and perfect for our dog -- tile floors, space large enough for her to run around in, and the sliding glass doors led to the room's own convenient patio and scenic grassy area. It was like having our own back yard, and we enjoyed eating breakfast on the patio in the morning. The marina is really lovely -- quiet and tranquil, with benches where one could sit and relax. We enjoyed walking around the neighborhood, too -- close enough to the beach, yet far enough away that one could relax from the noise and crowds. Diane is the manager, and we found her very friendly and helpful -- our shih-tsu loved her (and the welcome cookies!). Overall, it was a good experience, and we would not hesitate staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Chart House Suites On Clearwater Bay Hotel
- Chart House Suites On Clearwater Bay Hotel Clearwater
- Chart Hotel On Clearwater Bay
- The Chart House Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel located on the Intracoastal Waterway next to the Yacht Club. Known as the best kept secret on Clearwater Beach; this gem has beautiful rooms and suites and a great home away from home feel about it. We also welcome your four legged companions too! Enjoy all the fun of Clearwater Beach while getting a good night sleep in our quiet off the beaten path hotel. You'll only be a stranger to us once at the Chart House Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Chart House Suites on Clearwater Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.