I recently had a week at the Sitzmark in Vail and could have believed I was in heaven.
Whilst I had a room that faced the Gore Creek, It was spacious and well appointed.
There is a free self serve breakfast on offer which was adequate before going out to ski.
There is a restaurant on the premises which I did not use. All the staff were friendly and helpful and the location was a big bonus given the short walk each morning to the lifts in ski boots.
- Also Known As:
- Sitzmark Lodge At Vail Hotel
- Sitzmark Lodge At Vail Hotel Vail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Vail Village on the banks of Gore Creek, the Sitzmark Lodge is in Vail's famous European-style pedestrian shopping/dining district and steps from the Vista Bahn ski lift. Family-owned and operated, our accommodations, service and staff will offer a personalized stay that is sure to make you feel like you are coming home. During the winter season we offer complimentary breakfast and après ski hot soup in our newly renovated lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sitzmark Lodge at Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.