We were here during the off-season for some down time. This is the only building on this property I would recommend staying in. It is the nicest and most solidly built of the ones offered. I am told it is also the only one on this property that has washers/dryers in the units. The property as a whole is a bit older and closer to the I70 than I'd like. We had to sleep with the windows open to stay cool, and the road noise was just too much. We felt our kitchen was well stocked and that the unit was comfortable. We did not like the old TV's, but we survived. We also wish that this had one large building instead of multiple buildings. We were uncomfortably cold (even in Oct) when walking to the main building to use the pool, sauna, gym, and racquetball court. It is also in West Vail and only offers a shuttle to the ski lifts, instead of being a ski in and out. I would stay here during ski season becaue just getting a room in Vail during peak season is a privilege. This is not a place I would recommend for those looking for a huge, sprawling, family destination resort.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Streamside Evergreen At Vail Hotel Vail
- Marriott`s Streamside Evergreen At Vail Hotel
- Marriotts Streamside Evergreen Vail
- Marriott Vacation Club Vail
- Marriott Vail
- Vail Marriott
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's StreamSide Evergreen at Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.