We just returned from Telluride and I must say, Camel Garden is THE place to stay. The room was large and included a fireplace and balcony. The oversized tub was very comfortable. The down blanket kept us very warm. Not to mention the huge hot tub with an attached sauna and nice warm towels to use. The parking is underground and very convenient. When we checked in, Autumn was gracious and welcoming and set the mood for our stay. Because we went during the off season, the Gondola, wasn't working, but during ski season, I can see where it would be super convenient since it is a just a few steps from the hotel. Also, there is a ski lift. Great location, would definitely stay again and recommend it to friends as well.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.