In Denver to attend Concert Pepsi Centre, were staying out of Town, after 2 days decided to move closer, bus rides were not so good. Well the Comfort Inn what a find, right in the middle of city, everything we wanted to do within walking distance. Great restraunts all around. Staff were fantastic, helpfu,informative. Room was fantastic, views to the mountains and overlooking the mall. There were fire works one evening when we were getting ready to go out, we had no idea where, but the reflections in all the glass buildings from our room were unbelievable. It was like our own show. Brown Palace is across the road and has own walkway connecting. It was a must see, very up market. But worth a lunch just to have a look around. Beer house 1 block down was great for catching up with friends, 120 beers and lagers on tap, made for a great night out. BTW our Keith Urban concert was FANTASTIC as well, what a perfect week in Denver. Thanks Comfort Inn!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Downtown Hotel Denver
- Comfort Inn Downtown Hotel
- Comfort Inn Denver
- Denver Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience exceptional value in the heart of the Mile High City at the Comfort Inn Downtown Denver. Located one block from the 16th Street Mall and Denver Pavilions, steps from prestigious companies and vibrant nightlife, this perfectly priced downtown Denver hotel offers a modern, fresh, and fun destination for both business and leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Otel, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.