The Unit 10 location was great, less than a 5 minute walk in your ski boots to the Quicksilver lift. Closer than any parking that I saw. The Unit looked in good shape to us, no complaints. The hot tub was very welcome at the end of the day and looked to be very well maintained. In fact I saw this myself as the hot tub man came by one day while I was having lunch in the unit. Which of course was possible because it is so close to the skiing.
We had 10 people for a family vacation.
Great Western Lodging was also excellent. Everything was in place as promised. We had a problem with the oven on a Sunday and they had someone out the same day to fix it.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Breckenridge Place
- One Breckenridge Place Hotel Breckenridge
- One Breckenridge Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently built in 1995, the deluxe 3 bedroom/3 bath townhomes of One Breckenridge Place are within walking distance of the Peak 9 lift and the shopping and dining of historic Main Street. Stay warm at One Breckenridge Place while enjoying the outdoors in your private outdoor hot tub, or cozy up near the hand-crafted gas fireplace in the family room. Amenities 24-hour front desk Common laundry facilities Concierge desk Guest parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your One Breckenridge Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.