I arrived at the Gables at 9pm after a long travel day from NYC and meetings. The wine/cheese tasting event had long ended yet the receptionist offered to hand deliver a glass of wine and a plate of cheese/crackers to my room which was so nice and welcome. Breakfast the next morning was plentiful, relaxing, and I felt as if I stayed in a spa all night. The people who were guests combined with the desk staff were exceptional. Parking was free and outside the Inn door. The shops and restaurants are steps away. Not much more to ask for- I will definitely be back. Wonderful and pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- The Gables Inn Sausalito Hotel
- The Gables Inn Sausalito Hotel Sausalito
- The Gables Inn Sausalito CA - Marin County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge yourself… The Gables Inn Sausalito welcomes you! Perfectly located in a quiet setting amongst a small grove of Buckeye trees on Princess Street, but only a minute walk to the San Francisco Ferry, art galleries, and world-class restaurants in the center of downtown Sausalito. In contrast to the activity in the nearby shops along Bridgeway Street, guests are immersed in tranquility by our peaceful location and setting. Return from your daily activities to relax around the fireplace and socialize at our evening wine and cheese reception, or unwind in your exquisite room submerged in the oversized bathtub with spa jets. The spectacular amenities will inspire and re energize.Our genuine passion for providing a wonderful guest experience is evidenced in the brilliantly personalized service and attention to detail. It is our pleasure to host your next visit to Sausalito. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Gables Inn Sausalito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.