I only spent one night with my woman friend but it was very comfortable and a better quality hotel than most in this area. If it wasn't for a business paying for the room I wouldn't have spent over $300 for the night.
Nice plush towels, comfortable bed, etc. Just what you would expect from the Hyatt Regency chain of classy hotels. In general, I can't afford them but on a business expense, that I'm not paying for. it worth the trip. There,s luxury here!!! Stay here if you can afford it. Really.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Sacramento Hotel Sacramento
- Hyatt Regency Sacramento Hotel
- Sacramento Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Sacramento
- Sacramento Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A premier hotel beckons with world-class amenities located adjacent to the convention center and the State Capitol. This mediterranean-style hotel is an ideal setting for meetings and receptions. Fresh from a $15M renovations, the hotel sets the standard for business excellence with 503 elegant rooms, including 17 suites, Hyatt Business Plant and exclusive Regency Club accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.