Good location for the shops and restaurants all within walking distance. Nice decor in lobby and eating areas. Nice pools but needs more sunbeds! Room was nice but basic- two large beds and all very clean. Nice big bottles of shower gel etc in bathroom but no light in shower! And no safe in room which we like to have. Hotel has a really nice feel to it and one of the nights we had live entertainment by the pool which was good. Would stay there again as we had looked at some of the other hotels which score higher on trip advisor than this one and didnt think they were as nice. All staff at all times were extremely helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The hotel has valet parking which was useful.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Viceroy Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Viceroy Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since its origins in the 1930s, Viceroy Palm Springs has redefined the ultimate Palm Springs Spa Resort experience. Luxuriously updated by Kelly Wearstler to reflect the Hollywood Regency Style popular during the desert’s original glamour era, Viceroy Palm Springs offers first-class personalized and intuitive service and amenities that guarantee a memorable experience. Experience the hotel recognized on Conde Nast’s Hot list of hotels and our Estrella Spa which was voted number 16 of the top 50 Hotel Spas in the US by Conde Nast Traveler 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Viceroy Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.