Today is the final day of my week in Palm Springs, California. Temperatures have been over 100 F the entire time. I met many lovely men this trip. I stayed at the Desert Paradise Resort Hotel as I have for the last 10 years. The staff are accommodating, the grounds lush, and the other guests are always interesting.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Paradise Gay Men`s Hotel Palm Springs
- Desert Paradise Gay Men`s Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Award Winning - Clothing Optional Gay Men's Resort - 14 King Bed Non Smoking Poolside Rooms and Suites. Flat Screen TVs, IPod Docking Stations, GREAT Continental Breakfast, Large SALTWATER Pool, Jacuzzi, Steam and Sauna Rooms, magnificently maintained Tropical Lush Garden with Hammocks and Kool Misting System. Romantic Fire Pit, Outdoor Garden Shower for Fun and Special Times. Fall in love again and again in PARADISE Your home away from home. Palm Springs California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Desert Paradise Gay Men's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.