Room prices in the Oakland Airport area have gone up over the past year, so we thought we'd try the "recently renovated" Quality Inn on the East side of the 880 freeway. The reviews were pretty good, but personal experience wasn't so great. We had a majorly loud argument over money between men outside our door in the middle of the night which we feared would result in gunshots--but fortunately didn't. The room was pretty clean, but worn looking, and the television was old and had a very poor picture. The breakfast buffet was just OK. We left our car there for 5 days, and worried about it the whole time we were gone. We're used to a better, more secure situation, and won't be back.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Oakland Hotel Oakland
- Quality Inn Oakland Hotel
- Oakland Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn - Oakland is a boutique hotel that delivers unique service, first-class amenities, stylish and well-appointed rooms/suites, free breakfast and internet and a central Bay Area location near Oakland Airport, Network Coliseum and. Beautiful city of San Francisco just 17 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Olotels, Otel, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Oakland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.