My wife and I were staying here for 2 days during our Bay Area Vacation. Great access to San Francisco at half the price (only a 20 minute drive across the Bay Bridge).
Breakfast was too expensive, so we ate close by. The rooms were clean, parking free and staff extremely friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Oakland Airport Hotel Oakland
- Courtyard By Marriott Oakland Airport Hotel
- Courtyard Oakland Airport
- Courtyard Oakland
- Oakland Marriott
- Oakland Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax minutes from your flight at the newly renovated Courtyard Oakland Airport Hotel. The new state-of-the-art lobby provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests and features inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout the lobby and easy access to the latest news and weather conditions via our GoBoard™. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro – Eat. Drink. Connect.™, which provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning including Starbucks® coffee and evening dinner service with cocktails. Our Oakland airport hotel provides free shuttle service to the airport and to the nearby BART train station, giving you access to Berkeley, San Francisco and beyond. Here to work? Business travelers will love the large, flexible workspace, well-lit desk, and free high-speed internet access in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.