The Blackbird Inn is a beautiful craftsman-style property but unfortunately, it does not live up to the website hype. The Inn was lovely, but noisy and the breakfast was a huge disappointment. The website touted it as this wonderful meal and it was far from that. My husband refused to partake after day one. It consisted of a repurposed quiche every morning and stale english muffins and bread. The fruit was good as well as the coffee. We walked downtown each morning to get breakfast and considering that breakfast was part of the overall cost of our accommodations, I was greatly disappointed that I had to buy my breakfast each morning. Our "deluxe king" room was comfortable but the bathtub was an absolute nightmare and anyone over the age of 60 or in poor health would be hard pressed to get in and out of that horribly constructed tub! Also no magnifying mirrors in the bathroom which makes putting on make-up for anyone over the age of 40 a struggle! The Staff was very friendly and helpful, but other than that I was very disappointed with the Blackbird Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Blackbird Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blackbird Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Napa
- Blackbird Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel
- Blackbird Inn - A Four Sisters Inn Napa, CA - Napa Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in historic downtown Napa, Blackbird Inn offers the intimacy of a vintage hideaway, yet is an easy walk to many shops and restaurants. With its spacious front porch, huge stone fireplace and liberal use of fine woods, Blackbird Inn creates a warm, welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Blackbird Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.