Went to 1801 First to celebrate our wedding anniversary, and we could not have been more pleased. We stayed in the Carriage House, which is a detached building just behind the main house. The CH was very comfortable and spacious. 1801 First is in a great location -- a short walk to downtown Napa, and provided an excellent way to walk off our dinners. The breakfasts at 1801 were all outstanding, and the staff -- Felice, Kali, Audrey and Tony -- were extremely willing and helpful to make our visit to Napa extraordinary. They arranged wine tastings, dinner reservations, even helped us ship some wine back home. We had a great trip, and 1801 First was an integral part of it. I highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- 1801 1st Luxury Inn
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel Napa
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel
- 1801 First Luxury Inn Napa, CA - Napa Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Graceful rounded bay windows, courtyard gardens and romantic fireplaced lodgings adorn this historic and newly revitalized Queen Anne Victorian. Designed in 1903 by prominent Napa architect William Corlett, 1801 First has been meticulously transformed into an inviting chic retreat, blending its stunning classic architecture with sophisticated styling and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your 1801 First Luxury Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.