We stayed here a couple of night on the way to San Francisco.
The rooms were huge, very clean and classy. You can see Morro Rock from your balcony. Morro bay is rather small, you can walk to all the shops and restaurants.
If you have time, go see the Morro Rock, and walk around the bay. There is also an oyster farm within the bay.
We had the all you can eat Oysters at Windows on the water restaurant, very well worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Embarcadero Hotel
- Embarcadero Hotel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Motel Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Inn Morro Bay
- Embarcadero Morro Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1986, this completely smoke-free, 32-room hotel has all the amenities, including flat-panel TVs, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Each room faces the bay, most with private balconies and many with fireplaces. Free deluxe FreshFirst continental breakfast and free WiFi through out the hotel. Several room types are available, including standard rooms with queen or king beds, suites and a 2BR Family Suite. A state-of-the-art stainless steel hot tub that can accommodate up to 8 people is a must-use during your stay. Secure access to rooms elevator and free, covered parking is available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embarcadero Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.