We Stayed there as a family and we throughly enjoyed our stay. The price is a great deal for the Monterey area. Located across the street from the mall and Whole Foods grocery. A very short drive to Cannery Row and all the attractions there.Places to eat all around the hotel. The rooms are very clean, beds comfortable, and they have microwaves and mini frig'. Coffee makers, blow dryers. This Hotel is nestled into a tree area and is lovely. The staff is very friendly, and helpful. The breakfast is light and good if you like fresh fruit and great muffins. Thumbs Up for this one. We have already been back, and we will be going back again. Makes Monterey very affordable if you are on a budget.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Monterey Downtown Hotel Monterey
- Days Inn Monterey Downtown Hotel
- Days Inn Monterey
- Monterey Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Launch your California getaway from Days Inn Monterey hotel, where value and friendly service come included. You are going to love being just four blocks from historic downtown Monterey, five blocks from Fisherman’s Wharf and only one mile from celebrated Cannery Row when you stay at our Monterey, CA, hotel. Our Monterey, CA, hotel near Monterey Bay Aquarium offers air-conditioned rooms equipped with modern conveniences like a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi Internet access. Start each day with free and delicious Daybreak breakfast then take a dip in our outdoor hot tub. We offer a variety of rooms to suit your needs, including king rooms with an ocean view or fireplace, non-smoking rooms and Jacuzzi suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Booking.com, Otel, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Monterey Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.