This hotel is relatively new, nicely appointed, with a great restaurant view, good food, and nice staff. It has a very "green" attitude so trash and recyclables are kept separate; the maids abide by visitor wishes and leave clean towels for reuse. This area of the country can be quite rainy -- so the hotel supplies nice big umbrellas. We had a pleasant gas fireplace in our room that was effective. The rooms are very comfortable and spacious. We would go back with no reservations.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Otel, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.