From beginning to end I had a great stay at the Sheraton Gateway. I had a great room on the 14th floor which was suprisingly quiet even though I was close to LAX. Check in was very quick and the restaurant downstairs had a great breakfast buffet and I liked the fact that this hotel wasn't super busy and not too quiet either, it was good setting. Room service was always quick and all the workers were very polite. The shuttle runs non stop so getting a ride to and from the airport is very convenient. The only thing I can agree with some other reviews is that it looks a little outdated in some parts so a minor facelift would be good for that place. Aside from that I would definitely stay here again especially for business!
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel Los Angeles
- Sheraton Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel is a sophisticated, high-tech accommodation with resort-style amenities. Near LAX, Santa Monica, and the Rose Bowl, our hotel has 50,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Amex, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.