We loved it! I met my husband for the weekend while he was on business for two weeks. We love staying in B & B's and this felt like one. The room was clean and appeared to be recently updated. The TV and wireless internet worked great. The staff was pleasant and very helpful. We wanted to eat locally and had dinner at a wonderful Italian restaurant, Pizzicotto. Sunday morning we walked to the Farmer's Market, stuffed ourselves with samples and bought food for a picnic lunch! We walked the neighborhood and enjoyed being away from all the tourist attractions. However, we were just minutes away from Third Street Promenade and the Santa Monica Pier. We would definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- The Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles
- Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles
- The Brentwood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charm, convenience and extraordinary value: we have it all. Our tastefully decorated rooms are all non-smoking and pet-free, and come equipped with flat-panel LCD TVs and high-speed internet access. Your room rate includes free parking, continental breakfast and freshly-baked cookies every afternoon. Our location in Brentwood is conveniently close to restaurants in Brentwood Village, shopping in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica and only minutes from UCLA and the world-famous Getty Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Brentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.