I have to say--I am very surprised by all the negative reviews because my boyfriend and I had an excellent stay here last week. We were kindly greeted by Nelson upon arrival, and he was incredibly accommodating, personable, and helpful with all of our questions. Our room was very spacious, clean, and well appointed. The bed was super comfortable and the floor plan and ceiling lines were very appealing to the eye. Our views were fabulous--and the room quiet and serene. We enjoyed a complimentary wine and olive oil tasting and the young man who worked behind the wine bar was very friendly and engaging. I really liked all the art on the walls and the general aesthetic of the dining room, which had very comfortable seating and beautiful views. We were Groupon guests and didn't feel second rate at all. Our bill came out correctly and there were no complications with the front desk! Maybe we were just lucky with the staff persons working on the night we came, but I would give them all stellar reviews (Nelson, the waitstaff, and the gentleman behind the bar). Finally, the food was very good. Our Groupon deal gave us a 100 dollar credit to the restaurant and we very much enjoyed the appetizers and entrees. The soup was awesome and I thought the red snapper was delicious. Food was attractively presented, timely, and cooked correctly. We enjoyed the Silverwood Cab with our meal, which you can buy for 19 dollars at the wine bar. Maybe if we had paid full price, we would have been more picky.... but for a 179.00 dollar Groupon that included one nights stay, a 3 course dinner, and a finely prepared breakfast (not big portions but very well cooked food)... I think it was a total steal! Also--the private jacuzzi was a huge plus and they provide robes/flip flops for the travel to and from the hot tubs.
Need I say more?
- Also Known As:
- Stevenswood Resort And Hotel
- Stevenswood Resort And Hotel Little River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual & refined elegance along the Mendocino Coast. The premier spa resort destination in the region with luxury full service spa, 4 diamond restaurant and all suite 5 star lodging. Situated on expansive manicured grounds, surrounded by ocean meadows, 2400 acre parklands and canyons in a forest by the sea. Just two minutes South of the popular Mendocino Village, yet tranquil, quiet and relaxing. Full service welcome desk, on staff concierge, turn-down service, complimentary 5 star breakfast, wood-burning fireplaces, espresso machines in suites and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Stevenswood Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.