Just returned from a 2-night stay with my family of 5. Every staff member we encountered was courteous, helpful and knowledgable. The front desk agent (Mark) promptly checked us in and upgraded us to a more spacious room...even adding a roll away for our oldest child. The second day, when we asked the location of the sauna and jacuzzi, he personally walked us thru the directions. The room attendant greeted us with a cheerful "good morning" when we passed her in the hallway. The staff at Red Robin was also good.
My ONLY, but major disappointment was the condition of the room. It was dated, dusty and worn! First, there were small bugs crawling in the tub around the drain area. The pullout sofabed cushions had noticeable stains in several places and was warped in the middle. I had a difficult time pulling it out, and once I finally managed to open it, the mattress cover was dirty with strands of long hair on it. I removed the mattress cover only to see several dark stains on the upper left area of the mattress itself (YUCK!!) I promptly folded it back into the sofa. We opted for an air bed from the nearby Walmart instead. The crown molding near the window was totally separated from the ceiling. The cabinets areas inside were very dusty and the entire inferior needs to be updated.
The hotel is in a good location as its situated between Anaheim and LA attractions. It's right off the freeway, with several restaurants nearby. The property owner needs to update the rooms to match the excellent customer service.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn La Mirada Hotel
- Holiday Inn La Mirada Hotel La Mirada
- La Mirada Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel in La Mirada is centrally located to all of Southern California's main attractions near Los Angeles and Orange County. Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyland, Anaheim Convention Center, Garden Walk, Staples Center, Universal Studios, Huntington Beach and the Honda Center are all just minutes away. You'll get worry-free travel with the most trusted hotel brand in the world. Our hotel offers the best of both worlds with our newly renovated property: modern-day conveniences combined with traditional charm. We'll pamper you in luxury with all of the comforts of home. Our gracious staff and beautiful hotel makes everyone feel like a VIP by exceeding all expectations. Lounge in our lobby near the fireplace, catch up on your email in our business center or unwind pool-side at our outdoor heated pool, spa or sauna. You can also enjoy a workout in our fitness center. Close to Universal Studios, Hollywood, Huntington Beach, Pasadena, Honda Center, La Mirada Golf Club, The Citadel Shopping Outlet and the Cerritos Shopping Mall. We're adjacent to famous restaurants such as Northwood's Inn, Elephant Bar and within driving distance to Downtown Disney and the House of Blues. A 'new' experience awaits you at the Holiday Inn La Mirada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Olotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn La Mirada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.