We chose this hotel due to its reputation and location on the beach in La Jolla. Even though the temperature was a bit cool for much beach time, the exceptional location makes this a preferred choice for a special occasion or a get-away. The staff at check-in and in each of the restaurants was always attentive, with a genuine smile and the feeling that they were really pleased you were there. The housekeeping and landscape/grounds teams were equally friendly and outgoing.
This hotel and club has a great deal of history with its tennis affiliations, and while we do not play, one can appreciate and value the extensive photos, trophies and memorabilia.
It is apparent that the management and ownership of this complex are attentive to their guests, by their well trained staff that demonstrates real hospitality. We will share a separate review for the Marine Room Restaurant, but the service and cuisine there are EXCEPTIONAL!
- Also Known As:
- La Jolla Beach And Tennis Club Hotel
- La Jolla Beach And Tennis Club Hotel La Jolla
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the exclusive La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club, one of California's most treasured beachfront resorts. One of a select few oceanfront hotel destinations in San Diego, the La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club offers 98 guest rooms as well as one, two and three bedroom suites with full kitchens. Also enjoy the perks of our private beach, championship tennis, par-3 golf, massage services, full-service catering, and award-winning cuisine at The Marine Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.