We chose this Holiday Inn because of the chain's reputation. It's about 6 blocks from 2 major intersections so we hoped it would be quiet....and it was! We saw both of our neighbors upon entering our rooms but never heard them. The insulation is terrific, one family had a fussy child but we never heard her once in the room. We could open the window partly for fresh air and we loved that. Our refrigerator wasn't working property and we had perishables and gel packs to keep frozen. Stephanie at the front desk asked if we wanted to change rooms or have her check out the fridge. We were so tired we said no to both but asked her to have it checked out when we left. I also asked for restaurant directions earlier so when she saw me coming back with dinner she asked where we decided to eat. I told here we were both so tired I just went to the nearby Raleys and bought dinner. I told here I could use an extra ice bucket and ice for the gel packs since the refrigerator didn't have a freezer compartment and she got me an extra bucket, filled it with ice and brought it up to my room. That made quite an impression on us! She went out of her way to assist. Definitely would stay there again because of the quiet and the hospitality of the staff!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Jackson
- Holiday Inn Jackson
- Holiday Inn Express Jackson
- Jackson Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jackson, California. Escape to Historic Jackson, California via the Scenic Highway 49. Visit Sutter Creek, Amador City and Drytown with an abundance of antique and specialty shops. A variety of leisure activities await you including many local wineries in Plymouth and the Shenandoah Valley area (just ask our friendly Front Desk staff for a list!) We also have a local ski resort, Kirkwood, just 50 miles east on Hwy 88. There are Gold Country Mining and Cavern Tours. The historic town of Volcano offers cavern tours at the Historic Black Chasm or visit and enjoy the Indian Griding Rocks. Another special treat is Daffodil Hill, offering thousands of beautiful daffodils in the spring for a short time, so don't miss it! We are just 5 miles from the Jackson Rancheria Casino, Hotel and Conference Center with many entertainment shows! We are just three hours from the gate of Yosemite and two hours from South Lake Tahoe and Heavenly Valley Ski Resort so whether Amador County is your destination or you are traveling through, stop by and stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.