The Sonoma Orchid Inn was the first B & B we have stayed at and we couldnt have asked for a better experience. The Inn is perfectly situated between nearby wineries and the Pacific coastline at nearby Jenner. We loved the nearby Armstrong Woods Sate Park. Brian and Dana were fantastic hosts with plenty of suggestions on what to see, what to do, where to go, where to eat and how to plan your day. The Inn, the grounds and our room was immaculately kept. They have a small guest kitchen where you can store stuff or make a snack. The breakfasts were as amazing as the rest of the reviewers have said. We enjoyed relaxing on the property after a long day of sightseeing and wine tasting. We played Boccee ball on the lawn and watched the hummingbirds flying around. Its just an awesome location. We also liked that they have a garden and chickens (fresh eggs daily) on the property and that they are environmentally friendly green lodging. After 3 days there it was difficult to leave and we feel like we have found new friends in Brian and Dana. We certainly would stay with them again and can't recommend a place more highly.
- Also Known As:
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel Guerneville
- Sonoma Orchid Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonoma Orchid Inn - it's all about location, stylish comfort and convenience. Exit the urban scene for an escape to the country. The redwoods rise, the vineyards yield fog-kissed premier Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, the coast beckons, and the scenery ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Sonoma Orchid Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.