This was our third time staying at this hotel and positively the last. We will never going back to this one again. Me and my wife had a very very bad experience with one of the Front Desk clerk when we ask for a little favor since we already checked out and we had to let them keep our bags for few hours since our flight was that later in the afternoon. She was very unprofessional, my wife went to the desk and ask her maybe she could help her print out our boarding pass, she asked my wife 3 times to repeat the question ( I am not sure if she listen or she cannot understand simple english). The clerk answered back with "I apologized but I cannot help you with that" instead she pointed the business center and told my wife to print our boarding pass there ourselves, my wife was pregnant and asked her maybe she can just print it for her since there was no vacant computer in the business center and she was tired from walking around, this ridiculous clerk answered her back "Mam I am pregnant too and I have to stand here for 8 hours" WOW!!! what a great customer service. We just don't have time to complain at that moment since we need to catch our flight.
We come to think that this wasn't the first time this clerk ruined our stay at this hotel. My wife remember her name (Joanne) from one of our encounter with her in the middle of the night when we keep calling the desk but no one was answering, so after like 5 calls I went down because I want to arrange a wake up call and a cab for us but guess what you can tell that she was sleeping because of the sleep marks on her face, the other clerk she said was in the restroom and she tried to apologize which I was ok with but as soon as I turned my back she's trying to point out that I don't have any right to be mad since my rate was from expedia which she was trying to say was cheap. It doesn't matter if we are paying cheap rate or the most expensice rate this hotel offers, we are still a guest and we expect to get the same treatment as anybody else.
The property is nice and convinient but it's the people like HER that works here that makes it look UGLY and UNPLEASANT. We do not want any apology letter or anything better yet change your staff.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge Hotel Emeryville
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Emeryville
- Emeryville Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Emeryville
- Emeryville Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge is nestled on the waterfront at the foot of the historic San Francisco Bay Bridge in Emeryville, Ca. The hotel boasts panoramic views of the Berkeley Hills and the San Francisco Bay. The hotel is conveniently located minutes from Berkeley, San Francisco, and Oakland and is perfect for business and leisure travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Olotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.