This was our second year in a row at 1906 Lodge over Easter vacation. The staff was very nice and accommodating! Breakfasts at this Bed and Breakfast were okay. The best part were the different baked items every morning and the variety of fruits and juices. As far as the main breakfast entree everyday the food looked beautiful but lacked a lot of flavor.
It is very quiet, and the bed was amazing! Fresh bed sheets and a very soft pillow top mattress assured us of a very good night sleep.
The bathrooms are large and very nice including a Jacuzzi tub and shower and large vanity making it easy for my wife to get ready.
Everything at this place is so clean! It can be seen and smelled as soon as you get there.
The gardens are gorgeous and very well kept. Pretty flowers and citrus trees. Cannot wait to go back! Happy travels to all! Check out 1906 Lodge it is worth it!
- Also Known As:
- 1906 Lodge At Coronado Beach Hotel Coronado
- 1906 Lodge At Coronado Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a truly relaxing getaway, choose the 1906 Lodge at Coronado Beach. Complimentary gourmet breakfast, parking, 5 PM wine, evening turndown, spa robes, internet, loaner beach chairs, TV/Cable/DVD, local calls. Walk to the beach and dozens of restaurants and shops. Luxury suites have a king bed, fireplace, spa tub, fridge, wet bar, porch or balcony, safe. Gov't per diem guests welcome, with $20 daily payment for food and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your 1906 Lodge at Coronado Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.