I expected much more from this hotel. The location is nice, you have a look over the marina and you can even see the Golden Gate Bridge when it is nice weather. The rooms are a little bit worn-out and if your room is not well-located, you have a view on other rooms or a courtyard. I had a very exceptional room … the floor was not flat. At the window side the floor was perhaps 30 to 40 cm lower than the door side! The nice thing is that you can walk through the marina to other restaurants in the marina. Overall, I was not impressed with this hotel, they could make much more out of this.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Berkeley Marina Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Berkeley Marina Hotel Berkeley
- Doubletree Berkeley
- Berkeley Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathtaking views of the Bay Area, San Francisco skyline and Golden Gate Bridge usher guests into our elegant lobby. Our beautifully appointed guestrooms and suites include private balconies or patios, and are available with Berkeley Hills, Courtyard, or Marina views. Our 378 guest rooms include all the comforts of home, including high-speed Internet access and luxurious Sweet Dreams beds. Guests are also offered fine hotel amenities, which include an indoor family pool and spa, indoor lap pool, well-equipped Fitness Center, and sauna. Enjoy the finest in California cuisine at our waterfront restaurant, Bay Grille, or relax with your favorite beverage at sunset in the Bay Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.