This hotel was delightful in a quirky way, and was what I expected more of the hotels in India to be like. It had friendly staff, the room was a good size and clean, the bed rather firm, which we didn't mind, but some might. The shower was fantastic, I think the best of all the hotels. It was certainly close to everything, but still quiet, and a wonderful view from our balcony, and even more breathtaking from the rooftop.
We had the evening meal and breakfast in their dining room. The evening meal was simple but certainly tasty and quite enough for us. Breakfast was very simple, with limited choice, but again perfectly adequate.
The hotel suited the atmosphere of Pushkar and we would recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Pushkar Palace Hotel Pushkar
- Palace Hotel Pushkar
- Pushkar Palace Hotel
- Hotel Pushkar Palace Rajasthan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Pushkar Palace has well appointed 48 Super Deluxe Rooms and 5 Suites with all facilities in the rooms. Hotel has two floors, most of the rooms including all suites are overlooking the lake and has garden view.Spacious Air Conditioned rooms for single, double, triple and family accommodation are available with satellite television, telephone and minibar. Quality mattresses and linen are being used to make the stay more comfortable. Each room has different period furniture, frescoes, family portraits and decoration of old paintings, which create a great ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip so you can book your Hotel Pushkar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.