The HI Express in North Little Rock was adequate. The staff was very polite and helpful. They were definitely the hotel's greatest asset. The hall leading to our room (308) was stinky and smoke-filled. The room itself didn't smell too bad, but for the sake of your lungs, be sure to avoid the hallways at all costs! The room was reasonably clean, but there was a big chunk of peppermint candy stuck to the carpet (which I removed easily, leading me to believe housekeeping didn't attempt removal.) There were plenty of shops and restaurants nearby.The neighborhood isn't the best, and I would generally recommend staying in West Little Rock instead. We had a group rate of $79, which was a decent value. I would never pay the full $110 rate.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites North Little Rock
- Holiday Inn North Little Rock
- North Little Rock Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Smart in the Capitol of Arkansas at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock, where you ll find comfort and luxury meet side by side. The Holiday Inn Express is conveniently located near I-40, I-30 and Highway 67/167. Our staff is here to provide you with a refreshing atmosphere! We now proudly offer our free Express Start Breakfast featuring two hot items daily - omelets w/cheese, sausage or bacon, biscuits and gravy. Our well appointed guest rooms feature our new STAY SMART bedding with triple sheeting, your choice of two queen beds or one king; with Jacuzzi suites also having a pullout sleeper sofa and microwave and mini-fridge. Each room has a curved shower rod & Kohler Stay Smart Shower Head. We offer services such as: free high speed internet, fitness & business center, indoor heated pool, meeting room, & free local calls. North Little Rock is the ideal destination for the corporate traveler with Little Rock Airport, Camp Robinson, and Little Rock Air Force Base all being right in our back yard! Need a fun and convenient get away with out being in the middle of the hustle and bustle of downtown? Be sure to visit the William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park, River Market, Daisy Bates Museum, Alltel Arena, Little Rock Zoo, & Heifer International Center Green Building while in Little Rock! The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is a favorite for business travelers & families who are visiting the Little Rock area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.