We went to Vienna Woods for a celebration dinner for a graduation and from start to finish, the staff were terrific.
The weather was terrible that day, so having so much parking was an added bonus as many other graduates were struggling to find parking in the city that day!
There are lovely smaller rooms off the dining room which suited our small group perfectly. It's a cosy setting. Balloons had been asked for and weren't on the table when we got there, but within a couple of minutes of asking, it was sorted out. Darren especially was very helpful when we were making the booking and all the staff were lovely. What we particularly liked was that there was no rushing us out once we were finished our meal, everything was at our own pace. Would most definitely go back, a great place for a sunday lunch!
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.