We went to the Grand Canyon and left around 6:00 pm. Williams is about an hour away from the park entrance on the way back to Las Vegas.
There are a few hotels/motels in Williams. We choose this for:
(1) Location - close by the highway and away from the 'down town'
(2) Price - we have a walk-in price of $60 for a double queen room.
(3) Room - we check the room and it has very good beds and clean bathroom
The only thing that they can improve:
Get a better ventilation over the breakfast room. We can smell the burning oil from the waffle maker from our second floor room. I think a ground floor room may be better for this.
p.s. it also has a pool and a whirl pool, a good way to relax after a long day at the park
- Also Known As:
- Williams Grand Canyon Travelodge Hotel Williams
- Williams Grand Canyon Travelodge Hotel
- Travelodge Williams
- Travel Lodge Williams
- Williams Travel Lodge
- Williams Travelodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Williams Grand Canyon Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.